What more can melt a Japanese girl’s heart than by saying Japanese dating phrases truthfully? Yes, it’s only words and words is all you’ve got to take a Japanese woman into falling for you. This may sound like something from a love song, but there’s plenty of truth in that. Women generally like to be flattered, but don’t overdo it because they can tell if you are telling the truth or not (at least most of them do). Dating a Japanese girl requires extra effort if you really like the girl. You must learn a bit of the language to impress. Learning a few phrases is not a very difficult task. You just have to focus and remember certain phrases and their corresponding meaning.
The following are some of the Japanese dating phrases which you can use that can make those eyes light up. These phrases might be difficult to memorize at first and repeated vocal practice might be necessary.
1. Kyoo wa deeto da! Kyoo wa deeto da means “I have a date today!” Practice saying this for about ten times, wording the phrase aloud. While doing this, bear in mind the meaning focusing on date and today.
2. Shokuji shiyou. This Japanese phrase means “Let’s go eat.” Remember that the key to proper recalling of Japanese phrases lies on the gravity of the input of words into your memory. The more you say a Japanese phrase, the more you will learn and understand it.
3. Sushi nanka dou? In English, this means “Do you feel like sushi?” Sushi is one common Japanese delicacy. It is actually a raw meat serving. It can be a raw fish or boar meat garnished with spices and herbal leaves.
4. Chuuka ryouri no hou ga ii. This phrase means “I’d rather have Chinese food.” Using this phrase can be used when you prefer Chinese food to other dish. Be wary if it offended your Japanese date. You can say this very tactfully.
5. Eiga demo miru? After your fine dining, you can ask your date to see a movie. This phrase means “How about a movie?” You can both enjoy a Japanese film with subtitle in English or an American film with subtitle in Japanese language.
6. Tsugi wa doko e ikou ka? After having some time to get to know each other, you might want to ask your date for a new place to go. Use this phrase if you want to solicit the opinion of your date regarding the next place you will go to. Tsugi wa doko e ikou ka means “Where should we go next?”
7. Ocha shinai? Japanese people are also known for their love of drinking warm tea. Tea has been very good for relaxing and has beneficial health effects. Don’t forget to ask your date for a tea session by saying Ocha shinai? Which means “Shall we stop for tea?”
8. Okutte ikou ka? This phrase means “Shall I walk you home?” To spend more time with your date and know the place where she resides also meant bringing her home. This is a very nice gesture for guys which will definitely add to your love points.
9. Kaerettakunai na. When it’s you who does not want to go home yet, you can say Kaerettakunai na. This phrase means “I do not want to go home.” Saying this dating phrase can also mean that you are having a great time.
These Japanese dating phrases might be tongue twisters in the beginning but they can prove to be of great use when going on a date with a Japanese girl.