What´s a Rebound Relationship?
A rebound relationship is one where she is dating someone else to get over you. Rebound relationships keep people from having to deal with the emotions of breaking up. They’re used to help people move on from a real love.
And that’s the key to getting your ex back. She’s in a rebound relationship to deal with losing you.
It does not matter why she lost you. It doesn’t matter if it is your fault or hers. It doesn’t even matter who actually called the relationship off. What matters is that you have a real love.
Because virtually all relationships founded on real love can be saved.
What To Do When My Ex Is In a Rebound Relationship?
Here are some specific steps to take when your ex is in a rebound relationship:
* Don’t try to convince her that you are the love of her life. Let her discover this on her own.
* Don’t apologize profusely. If you did something wrong, you can say you’re sorry. Once. But move on. She knows the real reason she loves you.
* Don’t make promises to change. You are who you are and that’s who she fell in love with.
* Don’t try to make her see that it wasn’t your fault. She will come to appreciate that over time – but only if you haven’t made her invest energy in defending her position that it was your fault.
* Never, ever beg her to take you back.
When your ex-starts going out with someone just after you break up, she’s in a rebound relationship. You can make up with her and get back together. Don’t despair. The rebound relationship is a sign that she’s still in love with you.