When was the last time you had a good night’s sleep? Can not remember? Was it because your mind did not want to shut down and let you fall asleep?
Some of us more than others experience those nights when nothing seems to work. Well, try these suggestions the next time you are having one of “those nights”. Time will pass and you will be on your way to sleep before you know it.
1. Read a book. Try not to choose a scary book. This may have the opposite effect.
2. Watch the same infomercial you see a dozen times before. You’ll bore yourself to sleep from repetition.
3. Check out what’s available on Craigslist and eBay even if you do not want or need any of those items. Just see what’s out there. Maybe you can even sell some of your unwanted stuff in the meantime. (Start a little business).
4. Do not lay there not doing anything. Get up and do something constructive so you do not lay in bed worrying about all the things you need to do tomorrow.
5. Take natural herbs one hour before bedtime daily. Of course, talk to your doctor first about it.
6. Buy a new mattress that is created to help you get a good night’s rest.
Search online for a reputable mattress company, preferably one with years experience with a knowledgeable sales staff. Have all your questions in tow ready to get them answered. Visit a showroom where you can try out the mattresses before purchasing. It’s fun seeing all that’s available anything from a good quality mattress; Such as, Tempurpedic or Serta to comfortable futons, decorative beds, adjustable beds, even bed frames.