Set sail for a special Fourth of July firework of a celebration at The Boston Butt wherein you get to enjoy a unique evening wherein the band Sarthak Swami Collective will be paying tribute to some of the great American Bands each evening while you sip onto the liquors that are available with a new & extensive barbeque menu up for grabs.
It will be the ultimate place to celebrate and make the most of this year’s weekend with plenty of things to do, eat, taste and sing along with.
The tribute gig schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, 2nd July – The Doors
- Monday, 3rd July – John Mayer
- Tuesday, 4th July – New School Blues
- Wednesday, 5th July – Linkin Park
- Thursday, 6th July – Old School Blues
- Friday, 7th July – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Saturday, 8th July – Guns N Roses
So get yourself rolling to Fort and get a bite of these blues, rock, soul and alternative rock dose of music alongside scrumptious food and the liquor deals.
We recommend you to enjoy these exciting liquor options during the whole fest with the likes of:
- Jim Beam Bourbon @82++
- White Owl Brews @115++
- Craft brew flight tasting board @296++ which would include a Belgian Wit + American Pale Ale + Irish Red Ale
- Whisky flight tasting board (30 ml each) @987++ which would include Maker’s mark (Loretto, Kentucky, imported) + the Ardmore Legacy (West Lothian, imported) + Laphroig 10 (port ellen, islay, imported).
Whereas the Barbecue menu includes the following
Under Barbecue Plates:
- Grilled zucchini & goat cheese skewer, roasted garlic & balsamic aioli
- Grilled baby lobster, bourbon-butter, citrus chili peanut dust
- Jerk spice grilled shrimp, buttermilk ranch
- South Carolina style maple mustard bbq glaze smoked baby back pork rib rack
- Bourbon & Smoked Chili glaze chicken
- Ghost pepper spiked mad hot chicken wings, buttermilk batter fried onion rings
- 7 days house cured & smoked buffalo pastrami sandwich, mustard, house pickles
- The dirty rice risotto, smoked collard greens, green pea, scallion, smoked scamorza
- A perfect honeycomb buttercream layered chocolate mousse gateaux dessert
- Double chocolate chip skillet cookie, burnt orange, salted caramel, vanilla bean ice-cream
Come out for a fun-filled Fourth of July – week long celebrations at the Boston Butt and enjoy the live entertainment, liquor deals and barbecue offerings available for you, your colleagues, and all your family members.
About The Boston Butt:
The Boston Butt is India’s 1st Smokery, Charcuterie Bar Cafe. They are influenced by American Smokeries particularly from Texas, Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana which are the best in the world. They have imported customised grills/ smokers from the USA and their chefs constantly monitor the smokers maintaining temperatures during the entire cooking process. The bacon is cured and smoked in-house along with sausages, breads, nachos, tacos, desserts, ice creams, kefir probiotic beverages, phosphate sodas; all made in-house.
Located in the historic Kala Ghoda district of South Mumbai, The Boston Butt is an all-American barbecue diner with a southern soul. For the decor, chef, and reSmokery, Charcuteriestaurateur Siddharth Kashyap along with his partners Karna Shinde and Nishant Rao, approached Ar. Reza Kabul who created a confluence of regional styles from the Dixie States into the design. All in all The Boston Butt, the city’s first smokery & charcuterie, aims at delivering the finest food and ambiance of the Dixie states!
Address: 1st-floor Rampart Row 30 K Dubash Marg Opp. Max Mueller Bhavan, Near Rhythm House and Jehangir Art Gallery, Kalaghoda, Fort, Maharashtra 400023
Contact: 022 – 69470000 / +9188790 24443
Fest Dates: July 2 to July 8, 2017, fest running throughout the day
Blues Gig Timings:
Sunday i.e. 2nd July: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Monday – Saturday: 9 p.m. onwards