There are plenty of cures for chest pimples. Some are highly beneficial, but some are not so much proficient. Today, I am bringing some important tips on how to get rid of chest pimples quickly. These are as follow:
1. Sponge down your body with Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, focusing on chest pimple areas.
2. Dampen your acne areas of skin with an oil-free, medicated cream, such as Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer.
3. Use a different medication for chest pimples treatment, such as 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.
4. Perform 15 minutes yoga exercises before you going to bed. It will make your metabolic system quick, and will help to get rid of acne.
5. Keep away from oily and piquant foods as much as you can. Just attach on eating nutrients as this will be extremely helpful for you to reduce inflammation and irritation occurred due to spots.
6. For a permanent acne cure, you will have to eat ample vegetables, fruits, salads, chicken, beans, pulses, and seeds, etc. So, stick to a healthy diet.
7. Make a paste of 2 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoon yogurt, 2 teaspoon natural honey, and a small piece of rub garlic on acne affected areas of skin, leave it for 30 minutes, and wash off. Your chest pimples will be speedily removed. Perform this work out for two weeks.
8. Drink 4 glasses of water each morning. This will get rid of the toxins in your body. Thus, your chest pimples will be white washed.
9. If you drink 1 glass of orange juice at breakfast, this will be extremely helpful for you in shrinking the symptoms of acne.
10. Keep away from contaminated living standards e.g. dust, garbage, waste, industrial chemicals, pollution, dirty clothes, and unhygienic water.