If you want an escape from the daily routine, Paris is the most suitable place. Being the capital of France, Paris is one of the most beautiful and elegant cities in the whole country. 247AirportTransfer recommends you to get there by plane. Is the quickest and safest way of traveling, also there are three main airports which serve the city. The busiest and the most important airport is the International Airport Charles de Gaulle followed by Orly Airport and Paris Airport-Le Bourget. No matter on which airport you are landing 247AirportTransfer guarantees you that you will have a pleasant and qualitative journey.
Paris is one of the oldest cities which has impressed the travellers by its well-preserved buildings and monuments, the amazing culture and high qualitative wines. Also, the city is known as one of the wealthiest areas, a center for the fashion events, being surrounded by wonderful landscapes and magical landmarks. Through history, many important personalities have lived there and left their mark on the city such as Napoleon II, Moliere, Monet, Marquis the Sade, Edit Piaf, Rene Lacoste and many others.
Amongst all the well-known and most visited locations in Paris like: Eiffel Tour, Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris, Centre Pompidou or Arc de Triumph, there are also other places less known but they will definitely enchant your view. 247AirportTrasnfer made a selection of some places that you may take into consideration when visiting Paris:
1. Montmartre: is a hill located at north from Paris with a high of 130 metres. This place is known for the Basilica of the Sacred Heart which has been built in the name of the victims of the Franco-Prussian war. The Square of Tertre placed near the basilica was the creative workshop of many well-known artists like Claude Monet, Amedeo Modigliani, Vincent van Gogh and Pablo Picasso and also it’s hosting a museum with Salvatore Dali’s artwork.
2. Palace of Versailles: This castle is one of the most famous places in France. It was built in the seventeenth century and it was the home of many royalties. The huge building, terraces, and gardens symbolise the supremacy and the military power of the French people. If you visit this castle you will definitely get captivated by its exceptional architecture, furniture, decorations, and other defining elements of the Renaissance art.
3. Quartier Latin – Luxembourg Park: It is known for the lively atmosphere, night life and for the number of students this place hosts (it is the centre of many educational institutions such as Ecole des Mines de Paris or Ecole Normale Superieure). The beautiful park is open to the visitors and it was created for Marie de Medici in 1612.
4. Disneyland Paris: Considered a heaven by the children and not only, the park is located at a distance of 32 km from central Paris and it has two themes: The Walt Disney Studios and the Disneyland castle. This place brings annually thousands of tourists.
5. Moulin Rouge: Built in 1889 the well-known cabaret is considered the spiritual birth place of the French Cancan. Being located near the Montmartre hill the Moulin Rouge was the subject of many movies which have brought it fame and visitors from all around the world.
If you want to get around Paris you have at your disposal many transport means. Private or public, you can find a way to travel all around the city until early morning until late night. In Paris you can take the car, bus, metro, train or plane and you are sure that you will reach your destination on time no matter how far it is. If you want to enjoy a relaxing Paris Airport Transfer, we suggest you to take the taxi. The advantages of booking a taxi with 247AirportTransfer are that:
– You will have a car at disposal no matter the time;
– The drivers are well mannered and smartly dressed;
– You can choose the type of car (normal, business);
– 24/7 assistance;
– Easy booking platform.