For many years of Traveling, I have been to many wonderful countries and some leave memorable marks in my heart and I would love to come back for more. I have come to conclusion to share these wonderful experience of my adventure from all over the world and I can honestly say, it’s nice to live in this wonderful earth we’ve shared. From Europe to Asia to North and South America:
1. New Zealand – Peace and order, almost no crime rate, – simple living with lots of beautiful nature.
2. Denmark & Germany –
You don’t need a car, public transport works so well, on time buses and trains, people are so relaxed and very friendly
3. Ireland tie with Iceland – these two countries never been controversies with other like islams, they just being nice, warm and friendly people.
4. Norway – they dont have high tax rates like Denmark, – affordable foods and easy going people
5. Philippines – I have to pick Philippines from the Asian Countries I ‘ve been to, and yes, from the third world countries and yet it seems they are very happy and contented even they don’t have much material as we do. I realized being happy is not just based on material things but comes from within.
I have to pick the Philippines from Asian Countries I’ve been to, and yes, from the third world countries and yet it seems they are very happy and contented even they don’t have much material as we do. I realized being happy is not just based on material things but comes from within.
6. Switzerland –
has a stable, modern and one of the most capitalist economies in the world. It has the 2nd highest European rating after Ireland
7. Canada – known as the most gentlemanly people in the world; they are laid back and polite and they love hockey of course.
8. Austria – is one of the richest countries in the world in terms of GDP (Gross domestic product) and has a well-developed social market economy. So much peaceful country.
9. Puerto Rico – I have never seen such charming and beautiful people in my whole life, friendly and hospitable. – they love to dance all day long.
10. Sweden and the Netherlands – can boast of the fact that besides being quite a picturesque country, it has one of the most stable and also dynamic economies in the continent of EThe USApe. USA, on the other hand, is one of my top 20 lists.
Well, i asked myself, what is happiness anyway? You say it is the basic needs of the people such as food, health care, housing and such. Happiness to me is to wake up every morning start with a smile, meeting new people, green scenery, and peace of mind. In western countries, we have everything we need in life and yet we have the highest number of suicidal rates, depression issues. or mental problems. I come to my conclusion that true richness comes from within.