Founded in 1798, The University of Nottingham is a world class university with international reputation for excellent research and teaching performance. Today the university has more than 33000 students studying across its four major campuses in the UK and two international campuses in Malaysia and China.
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) offers one of the world class leading MBA programs which are fully accredited by the Association of MBA (AMBA). The school is a world renowned centre of excellence in research, actively involved in major research areas such as Marketing, Industrial Economics, Human Resource Management, Accounting and Finance. Different types of MBA programs are offered such as the Financial MBA, General MBA, Executive MBA and International MBA.
University Ranking Information:
– It is ranked in the World top 100 universities by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2007 and THES-QS World University Rankings 2007.
– The university is ranked 19th in the Guardian University Ranking 2009 and 13th in the Sunday Times University Guide 2008.
– The school has outstanding record in teaching and research. It received a Grade 5 rating in the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2001. Its teaching was rated ‘excellent’ by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE).
– It was named the ‘UK University of the Year’ by the Times Higher Education in 2006.
– NUBS is one of the largest business school in Europe. It is ranked 6th by the 2008 Times Good University Guide (UK).
– Ranked as one of the world top 100 MBA programs by the Financial Times global top 100 MBA 2008 and the Economist Intelligence Unit 2007.
Please visit the relevant MBA Guides for more information on Business School Rankings.