In their golden years, many people are determined to live independently in their own home. However, with old age comes limitations and requirement for vigilant care.
With a busy schedule, family members are unable to be present with them 24×7. Hence, the need for outside help and support arises. Kate Cares have sensed this problem of old age and has come up with a unique care facility for elderly in Australia. Kate Cares specialize in private home care, private nursing care, palliative care etc.
Kate Cares to assist the elderly and incapacitated in our community to live independently in their own homes longer by providing that little extra help and assistance in managing their everyday life.
There are various reasons why one should make Kate Cares a part of their family. Here are the top ten reasons:
1) Kates Cares guarantees you complete peace of mind and ensures you get a carer that suits your needs.
2) They use strategies to overcome your loved ones initial reluctance and resistance to having a carer in their home.
3) Carers are expertly screened, qualified and competent. All are experienced and really care about the elderly and incapacitated.
4) It enriches the life of your loved one remembering that they too were once young, energetic and capable.
5) They maintain strict client confidentiality at all times.
6) They offer excellent value for money.
7) They offer a free initial consultation to assess individual requirements.
8) They cater for many cultures and religions providing carers that bring specific language and cooking skills relevant to each particular ethnic background.
9) They will be there for you 24 hours a day, everyday if you require it.
10) They seek client feedback on a regular basis and processes are in place to act when necessary to ensure complete satisfaction.