Chartered accountants work in all areas of finance and business including financial management, general management, audit and taxation.
They exhibit incomparable thinking and brilliant grasp of business that really makes them exceptionaly irreplaceable in the marketplace. They work at very high levels in organizations as CEO’s, senior managers, partners of some largest organizations etc.
They widen their knowledge, skills, ethics and values by facing real-life situations at their workplaces. To do it successfully, they need guidance from an excellent and renowned institute. Chartered Accountancy is renowned as the toughest and rigorous professional courses in India and worldwide.
Grotal is working as a helping hand for those who are in quest of CA Training Institutes in Chandigarh. The listed institutes have experienced chartered accountants who help aspirants to crack the exam.
What Chartered Accountants Do?
The types of positions occupied by Chartered Accountants are:
- Tax Accountant: This work requires an in-depth understanding of economics and tax code.
- Management Accountant: This work involves analysis of the structure of an organization.
- Financial Accountant: This work demands a good understanding of both accounting and finance.
- Budget Analysts: They are responsible for developing, handling and managing an organization’s financial policies.
- Auditor: Working in audit includes checking financial statements and accounting ledgers.
Skills of Chartered Accountant
- Highly developed technical and communication skills
- Dedication to solve complex problems
- Professionally competent
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Superior analytical thinking
- Ability to complete work with higher standards
- Determination to achieve the best for their clients
The Chartered Accountant programs is respected by business leaders. It is recognized by the Board of Studies as a Graduate Diploma.
Levels in Chartered Accountancy
The three levels of examination under CA are:
- Common Proficiency Test: An entry level test
- Integrated Professional Competence Course: First stage of theoretical education
- Final Examination: Final stage of theoretical education
Objectives of CA Training Institutes in Chandigarh are:
- Encouraging students to get accounting education to make an early entry to this profession
- Helping graduates and others applicables to pursue CA course
- Enhancing theoretical education by practical training
- Inculcating technical skills through information technology training
- Globalizing chartered accountancy education
- Developing analytical ability among students through case studies
- Inculcating professional values and ethical attitude among students
- Inculcating soft skills through communication skills courses
- Instilling inter-personal skills through orientation programs and general management
These enlisted institutes are India’s leading CA institutes that are offering quality educational services. Eminent coaching is offered by these coaching centres for several subjects that fall therein.