Been out to eat lately? If you have, then you’re probably aware of the fact that there are some smoking hot waitresses and female bartenders out there. And they’re just waiting to be picked up by a smooth older bachelor like yourself… Most dudes can’t pick up chicks period, and very few guys have a handle on the intricacies of picking up girls while the girls are at work. So get ready to get an edge on your competition…
The first thing you need to remember picking up waitresses or dating younger women, in general, is that these women are typically more than open to dating older guys like us. The second thing to remember is that an attractive waitress gets hit on, and drooled over by the majority of her male customers each and every day. They need to be polite, and they’ll even flirt back to keep the customers happy, but unless a guy stands out to them, he’ll automatically get lumped in with all the other lecherous patrons.
So, here are 6 powerful tips for standing out from the crowd and scooping up your hot female server:
1) Don’t sweat her. Don’t gaze lovingly at her every time she walks by, shower her with compliments, ask her boring questions about her life, or give her giant tips. These things will just make you look like every other desperate loser she’s waited on this week.
2) Say something original. “So, do you go to college around here?” or “Wow, that tray looks heavy” Are not lines that will work in your favor. Instead, tell her something interesting about yourself that gives her a little taste of what you are all about. You can also make jokes about the other bar or restaurant patrons, or whatever else is going on around you to draw her into a conversation.
3) Don’t make it rain. This might work for strippers, but a leaving a c-note for a chicken sandwich and a couple brewskis is going to make you look like a chump who needs to pay for female attention. 30% says I’m cool, but I’m not a loser trying to buy you.
4) Don’t order wuss drinks. Don’t order a watermelon mojito, a cherry cosmo, or any other fruity crap, and don’t ask her what you should drink either. Be a man and have a beer, or some whiskey, or if you are in AA get a ginger ale. Also, don’t complain about the size or strength of your drink, the quality of the food or anything else.
5) Be cool with her coworkers. If she works in a restaurant you frequent or have the ability to frequent, try to get buddy-buddy with the guy bartenders and managers. That way you’ll have social proof and they can introduce you to her as a cool guy instead of just a random customer.
6) Don’t write your number on a napkin. Back when I was bartending, you know I was calling back ALL the girls who left me little notes scribbled on napkins and credit cards slips… But if you are a guy, you really should step up and ask her out like a man. Don’t worry she’s not even ALLOWED to be rude because she is at work and you are a customer. So just man up and ask her if she wants to meet up for a drink when she gets off.